Sage - Salvia Officinalis Extract 2500mg 60 Capsules
- Sage is a herb; Salvia Officinalis. Often used in cooking and stuffing recipes but it has many great health benefits too
- Sage is used for digestive problems, including loss of appetite, gas (flatulence), stomach pain (gastritis), diarrhoea, bloating, and heartburn.
- It is also used for reducing overproduction of perspiration, night sweats and saliva
- May also help depression, memory loss and Alzheimer's disease.
- Women may use sage for painful menstrual periods, to correct excessive milk flow during nursing, and to reduce hot flushes during menopause.
- May help to reduce cholesterol.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Did you find this item priced lower than £8.99 somewhere else? Yes
Sage has high content of volatile oils, notably rosmarinic acid.
Research has suggested that the presence of volatile oils in Sage is largely responsible for most of its properties.
Each capsule provides Sage extract to deliver equivalent of 2500mg dried herb.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
|Qty and Type||60 Capsules|
|Ailment||Cholesterol, IBS, Memory|
|Ingredients||Sage Extract 10:1, Bulking agent: Brown rice flour, Anti-cakinge agent: Magnesium stearate, Vegetable HPMC capsule.|
|Directions||Take one to two capsules daily with water and food or as directed by your medical advisor.|