Ginger Root 500mg 90 Capsules
- Ginger is an effective treatment for nausea, including travel sickness and morning sickness (speak to your doctor before taking this while pregnant.)
- Ginger Powder May Significantly Reduce Menstrual Pain.
- Ginger may help to treat chronic indigestion.
- May reduce muscle pain and soreness when used regularly over time.
- Effective anti-inflammatory. May help osteoarthritis.
- May help to lower blood sugar levels.
- Ginger May Lower Cholesterol Levels.
- May help to reduce risk of heart disease.
- Powerful antioxidant effects have been well documented. Great results shown in studies.
- Ginger May Improve Brain Function and Protect Against Alzheimer's Disease
- The Active Ingredient in Ginger Can Help Fight Infections.
NutriSol Health Ginger Root 90 Capsules.
Ginger, Zingiber officinale, is a beautiful flowering plant that originated from China and grows in India, Africa, the Caribbean and other warm climates.
It belongs to the Zingiberaceae family, and is closely related to turmeric, cardomon and galangal.
The rhizome, the underground part of the stem, often referred to as ginger root, is the part commonly used as a spice.
The unique fragrance and flavor of ginger come from its natural oils, the most important of which is gingerol.
The active ingredients of ginger are the essential oils, the antioxidants and the oleoresin it contains.
Ginger also contains aromatic compounds called phenylalkylketones – also known as gingerols, shogaols and zingerone. It’s these compounds that give ginger its qualities.
Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger, responsible for much of its medicinal properties. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional, alternative medicine. It has been valued for its properties for thousands of years in cultures across the globe. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight colds and flu.
If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
Products on this site are offered as dietary supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.
|Qty and Type||90 Capsules|
|Ailment||Aches and Pains, Arthritis, Blood Sugar Levels, Cholesterol, Fibromyalgia|
|Ingredients||Ginger Root powder, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate, Vegetable HPMC capsule.|