Coenzyme Q10 300 (CoQ10) 300mg Plus Vitamin B1 60 Capsules
- 100% fermented trans form coq10.
- Q10 is found in every cell of the body.
- Q10 levels decrease with age.
- Q10 levels reduce during intense physical exercise, illness and with some medications.
- Supplements Q10 levels which decrease with age.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism & the normal function of the heart.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification.
- Only the finest quality raw materials in their highest and purest form are used.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Packed in flat bottles for easy storage and delivery.
- No need to wait in for deliveries as the slim bottles will fit through any letterbox.
Did you find this item priced lower than £12.99 somewhere else? Yes
1 capsule typically provides:
Coenzyme Q10 300mg
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.165mg *15% NRV
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Coenzyme Q10, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colour: Red Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide), Thiamine Hydrochloride.
Contains NO added: dairy, gluten, lactose, preservatives, sugar, salt, wheat, yeast.
Adults, take 1 capsule per day with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.
Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Always read the label carefully.
There are no common allergens in this product.
According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from: gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.**
** Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
Products on this site are offered as food supplements and are sold to enhance a balanced diet, they are not offered as a cure for any illness, disease or disability, always read the label. We advise you to complete your own research prior to purchase, if in doubt consult your medical advisor.
Any medical claims made on any other website about our products are not the views, opinions or claims made by NutriSol Health and are only the opinion of the author or reseller.
|Qty and Type||60 Capsules|
|Ingredients||Microcrystalline Cellulose, Coenzyme Q10, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colour: Red Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide), Thiamine Hydrochloride|
|Directions||Adults, take 1 capsule daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.|