Weight loss can be very beneficial for your health if you are overweight when done right. Choosing the wrong diet for can have very little reward for a lot of effort. Learn about the best ways to loose weight and the supplements that can give your weight loss efforts a real boost.
HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT EFFECTIVELY
WHAT IS BELLY FAT?
Belly fat, also known as stomach fat or abdominal fat is the fat stored deep into the body. Although, fat could be carried in many parts like thighs, hips, around the waist, etc. but belly fat is the most harmful one. It is mostly deposited in the middle section of the body around organs. There are ample researches which show the catastrophic effects of belly fat on an individual’s health. It has been known by researchers that belly fat increases the chances of heart diseases, stroke and insulin resistance mostly. It is also known to be the paramount cause of death in diabetic patients. Even certain cancers have it as a root cause.
TYPES OF BELLY FAT
There are two types of belly fat depending upon the site of fat presence.
- Visceral body fat
- Subcutaneous body fat
Visceral body fat is the fat which surrounds a human body’s organ i.e. Fat around the Liver. Whereas, subcutaneous fat is the fat which sits under the skin. Visceral body fat is known to be more harmful than the latter one.
RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH BELLY FAT
We need to know the risks associated with belly fat deposition.
- Our body has a fat containing cavity deep within our bellies. This is the second layer of fat after the fat we have in our skin. This cavity surrounds some important organs like stomach, spleen, intestines. This fat is near to the liver. This fat can be converted into cholesterol because of it being near to it. This cholesterol could go from here to the bloodstream and may collect along the walls of the arteries causing atherosclerosis or arteriosclerosis, subjecting to its cause. The belly waist for women more than 40 inches and for males more than 35 inches most likely is to cause problems. The most likely being heart diseases, stroke, high blood pressure and diabetes type II. Other problems include asthma, dementia and Alzheimer’s along with breast and colon cancer.
CAUSES OF BELLY FAT
There are many causes of belly fat as,
Talking about the etiological factors of belly fat, we start with genetics. Genetics is one of the predisposing factors leading to visceral or subcutaneous fat deposition. But it has been known by researchers that it has little to do with genetics and more on diet. Moving on the diet is the main predisposing factor, its modification can help in losing belly fat.
High Sugar Food
Diet high in sugary food, cakes, sugary drinks, sodas, trans fat, etc causes deposition of fat along with Weight gain. It reduces the ability of a person to reduce fat and slows down the metabolic processes. There are many options in them, market with so-called healthy choice tag, as Muffins, Frozen Yogurts, iced- tea, etc. These also play their role in the deposition of belly fat as they have sweeteners in them. According to a bunch of observational studies, there is a direct link between belly fat and high sugar consumption because of high Fructose content in it.
Low Protein Diet
Disturbed balance of net carbohydrates and net proteins can affect weight. Carbohydrates provide us energy and proteins make us feel fuller. According to researchers if you add Lean protein in your diet you eat less than those who don’t make protein a part of their diet.
Trans fat causes inflammation and can lead to obesity. According to the American Heart Association, Replacement of trans fat with whole fat grain increased fibre diet, monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats can decrease the risk of heart diseases, Insulin resistance, Diabetes, etc.
Too much Alcohol can also cause increases Visceral fat, especially around the Liver. It can cause inflammation in the body and can also lead to Cirrhosis. It increases the risk of cancers, heart diseases, Diabetes and other problems in the body.
Lack of Exercise/ Inactivity
Consumption of more calories than the requirement and not burning them can also deposit fat in the body.
Stress can increase deposition of belly fat as in stress, dangerous, terrified or high-pressure conditions a hormone is released in the body known as Cortisol that induces hunger pangs/ increased urge to eat in order to cope up with stress and retains that fat around belly that deposits over there. Cortisol keeps the food around the belly and other organs so that it can be used later on and it deposits in the belly.
Sleeplessness or Poor Sleep
Poor Sleep, sleeplessness or poor-quality sleep can lead to unhealthy eating patterns and eating behaviours. It can also play a role in development and deposition of fat around the belly.
Wrong Gut Bacteria
There are thousands of bacteria present in the body and most of them are present in Colon. Some of them are good and some are bad. Good bacteria are called Gut flora or microbiome. Imbalance in the gut bacteria can lead to problems as heart diseases, weak immunity, increased weight, Insulin resistance, etc.
During puberty, Oestrogen boost causes deposition of fat around hips and other areas of the body known as subcutaneous fat, which is not dangerous for the body. It occurs to prepare the female for pregnancy. But at Menopause due to decrease in Menopause, it starts depositing fat round belly around the body which is dangerous and increases the risk of problems.
How to Lose Belly Fat?
Belly fat can be reduced. It is not only unwanted but dangerous so reducing the fat for a healthy and long life is of utmost importance. It can be reduced by doing the following modifications. Along with the addition of supplements that will aid in reducing the weight as belly fat is stubborn. For Example, Acai Berry, Green Tea, Raspberry Ketones, Garcinia Cambogia and Cayenne Pepper etc.
Acai berries are rich in fatty acids, especially oleic, palmitic, and linoleic acids.
- act as antioxidants
- activate detoxifying enzymes
- prevent cancer cell proliferation
- induce cancer cell death
- have anti-inflammatory effects
- inhibit some of the beginning of the formation of tumours
- prevent cancer cell invasion
Although acai berries contain total protein, they do contain 19 amino acids, as well as several sterols, including campesterol, stigmasterol, and beta-sitosterol. The phytochemicals in acai berries include mainly anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins.
Acai berries contain more antioxidants than other commonly eaten berries. They also are high in fiber and heart-healthy fats. The antioxidant effects of acai berries have largely been attributed to phenolic compounds. It is anti-cancerous, anti-inflammatory.
Antioxidants in the body are believed to help protect against various diseases as they can neutralise oxidative damage caused by environmental stressors, such as pollution.
- Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health. …
- Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter. …
- Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance. …
- Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Some Types of Cancer.
Raspberry ketones are claimed to cause the fat within cells to be broken down more effectively, helping your body burn fat faster. They are also claimed to increase levels of adiponectin, a hormone that helps to regulate metabolism.
The rind of Garcinia Cambogia contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that has been clinically proven to aid weight loss.
- Boost Your Metabolism. The capsaicin in cayenne peppers has metabolism-boosting properties.
- Can Help Reduce Hunger.
- May Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Aid Digestive Health.
- May Help Relieve Pain.
- May Improve Psoriasis.
- May Reduce Cancer Risk.
- Easy to Add to Your Diet
– Stay hydrated as hydration is the key. Drink at least 2-3 Litres of water a day.
– By eating more fruits and vegetables belly fat can be reduced. As Fruits and Vegetables have minerals and nutrients which are full of antioxidants that take toxins out of the body. It boosts immunity and no toxins retain in the body. Not only these fruits and vegetables are rich in dietary fibres, phytochemicals, Phytoestrogens, Anti-inflammatory agents and polyphenols. Eating fruits and vegetables help in protecting the body from many diseases.
– Eat at least five portions of different fruits and vegetables a day. One half of your plate should be fruits and vegetables in every meal
– Antioxidant-rich food is good for cardiovascular health. It lowers the risk of inflammations and infections in the body, prevents the risk of cancers and provides immunity. Foods rich in antioxidants are blueberry, raspberry, nuts, seeds, legumes, dark chocolate, etc. Most common Antioxidants are Vitamin C and E found in Citrus fruits and green vegetables etc. Many seeds also help in reducing weight loss as they are anti-inflammatory and antioxidants as Flax seeds, Fennel seeds, Pumpkin seeds, etc.
– Add Fibre-rich food in your eating plan as oats, cereals, grains, etc. It will make you feel full for a longer time and helps you in the reduction of weight. Not only this it will also help in preventing diseases as Cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, Diabetes, etc. It also reduces bloating.
– Eat foods rich in Potassium as it binds with water and takes it off the body. That’s how you lose weight and it also reduces your waistline. Potassium-rich foods include Banana and Sweet corn etc.
– Do Exercise
– Reduce your stress levels
– Restrict Alcohol
– Avoid foods with increased salts in them as it retains water in the body which causes water retention in the body. It is also known as Oedema. Salt also cause bloating. Avoid processed and ready to eat foods as they are rich in salts.
– Eat protein rich food especially Lean protein as it will make you feel full and eat less food. It reduces hunger and boosts metabolism. Add complete protein sources to your diet. A complete protein is a protein which includes all the essential amino acids in them e.g red meat, poultry, fish, eggs, milk, cheese, yogurt, hemp seeds, Chia seeds, soybeans, and quinoa, etc.
– Portion control is the key. Don’t eat too much at the same time. Divide your meal into smaller meals.
Exercise to Lose Belly Fat
Reduction of belly fat requires a lot of muscles to be used as leg muscles. A combination of regular exercise with HIIT (high-intensity intermittent exercise) can help you in reducing belly fat. These exercises are more effective than aerobic exercises. According to the Journal of Sports and Medicines, conventional training is more effective when HIIT is included in it. According to researches, HIIT is most effective in the reduction of belly fat. HIIE also significantly lowers insulin resistance and results in a number of skeletal muscle adaptations that result in enhanced skeletal muscle fat oxidation and improved glucose tolerance.
- Raspberry Ketones – Take 1 Capsule twice a day 60 minutes before breakfast and lunch with a glass of water.
- Garcinia Cambogia – Take 1 Capsule three times a day 30 to 60 minutes before meals with a glass of water.
- Acai Berry – Take 4 capsules daily either once per day before a meal or two twice per day before meals.
- Green Tea Extract – Take 1 capsules three times per day with a meal.
- Cayenne Pepper – Take 1 capsule once per day with a meal.
All of our supplements are manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification. These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high-quality products.
Suitable for Vegans.