Bilberry 2400mg 60 Capsules
Airelle, Arándano, Black Whortles, Bleaberry, Blueberry, Brimbelle, Burren Myrtle, Dyeberry, European Bilberry, Fruit de Myrtille, Huckleberry
- Bilberry, Vaccinium myrtillus, contains vitamins belonging to the anthocyanins group.
- Rich in antioxidants; anthocyanins and polyphenols.
- Anthocyanins are potent antioxidants.
- Anthocyanins may help to reduce inflammation and stabilise tissues containing collagen such as cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- May help eye fatigue, tired, dry, aching eyes.
- May help problems with the retina of the eye, especially associated with high blood pressure or diabetes.
- May help to improve vision and other vision problems.
- May help to lower blood glucose.
- May helps circulation problems
- May help to reduce bad cholesterol
- May lower risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
NutriSol Health Bilberry 2400mg 60 Capsules
Bilberry, also known as European blueberry, whortleberry, huckleberry and blaeberry is a relative of the blueberry, cranberry, and huckleberry. It looks and tastes much like the American blueberries we are all familiar with.
The usual daily dietary intake of the anthocyanin-producing bilberry is approximately 200 milligrams and has higher anthocyanin content compared to other types of berries, such as strawberry, cranberry, elderberry, sour cherry and raspberry making it a true superfood!
Bilberry is widely used to improve eye health and both prevent and treat eye and vision problems. Suggested dose 1 to 2 capsules daily
Early research suggests that taking 60 mg of a bilberry chemical, called anthocyanin, twice daily for at least 12 months improves vision in people with glaucoma. Suggested dose 1 to 2 capsules daily
Early research suggests that taking bilberry extract daily for 30 days reduces symptoms associated with a circulation problem called chronic venous insufficiency (CVI). Suggested dose 1 capsule daily
Other research suggests that taking a higher dose of bilberry anthocyanins daily for up to 6 months might improve swelling, pain, bruising, and burning associated with CVI. Suggested dose 2 capsules daily
|Qty and Type||60 Capsules|
|Ingredients||Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Bilberry extract 100:1, Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate, Vegetable HPMC capsule.|
|Directions||Take one to two capsules daily or as directed by your medical advisor.|