Artichoke 500mg 60 Capsules
- Contains antioxidants - Luteolin, Caffeoylquinic acid and Cynarin are antioxidants found in artichokes
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Antimicrobial properties
- May help to treat indigestion
- May help to treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Artichoke Balances the Gut Flora
- Supports Healthy Gut Movement
- Protects the liver
- Supports detoxification
- May help to lower cholesterol
- May help to lower blood pressure
- May help to protect the heart
- May help to improve skin health
- May help symptoms of diabetes
- May help to aid weight loss
Did you find this item priced lower than £6.99 somewhere else? Yes
NutriSol Health Artichoke Capsules provide a great way to add artichoke to your diet every day.
Supplementing your diet with NutriSol Health Artichoke capsules may help soothe your digestive system ease IBS and constipation. Regular use may also help to support stiff muscles an joints.
- Globe artichokes, a member of the thistle family, are a perennial plant native to the Mediterranean.
- Artichoke leaves contain antioxidants cynarin and flavonoid silymarin.
- Our capsules contain powdered Artichoke leaves standardised to provide 2.5% cynarin.
|Qty and Type||60 Capsules|
|Ailment||Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar Levels, Cholesterol, Gout, IBS, Weight|
|Ingredients||Artichoke Leaves Powder, Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable HPMC Capsule.|
|Directions||Take one to two capsules per day or as directed by medical advisor.|